A flashlight like no other. With a high capacity battery, ultra-bright LED, brightness-adjustability, minimalist design, QuickCharge USB port, the ZMI Portable High-Power Flashlight truly is a game-changer.
Note: The functions of flashlight and power bank cannot be enabled simultaneously. When the flashlight is turned on, the power bank will be disabled.
The flashlight can intelligently control the temperature. After being turned on for a long time and exceeding the set temperature, it automatically dims to adjust the temperature.
The following table shows the correspondence between power and indicator state when this product is being charged.
The LED indicators will flash alternately in red, orange and green, prompting you that this product is in the low- current discharging mode.
To exit from this mode, press the button once.
This product works for two hours at each time in the low-current mode, and then automatically exits from this mode.
– Fully charge this product when using it for the first time. When charging this product or using it to charge other devices, use the appropriate charger and data cable (ZMI chargers and data cables are recommended).
– During the process of charging this product, make sure that someone is present, and remove the power supply when going out or leaving for a long time.
– If this product is fully charged, or if it fully charges other devices, unplug the cable in time to avoid power loss during long-term connection.
– If this product does not indicate the power after the button is pressed, it may be in a protected state and can be recovered by connecting to an external charger.
– When this product is out of service for a long time, keep it in the power range of about 25%-50%, and store it at a cool and dry place.
– Do not store it at full or empty power for a long time to extend the life span of the battery.
– Replacement with an incorrect type of battery may cause explosion. Dispose the exhausted batteries as instructed.
– The light will automatically dim when or if the temperature exceeds the specified set limit.
– The flashlight cannot be enabled at the same time as the charger, therefore, when the flashlight is enabled, the mobile power bank feature is disabled.
– The USB Type-C port is for charging the flashlight ONLY (we have specifically added this port to charge the flashlight faster), it does NOT not provide any charging output.
Q: Can I bring the portable charger/battery pack aboard a plane?
A: Yes, you can bring ZMI battery packs aboard a plane.
All ZMI battery packs have rated capacities below the limit of 100 watt-hours per FAA regulations pertaining to rechargeable lithium batteries.
However, please note: When travelling by plane, FAA regulations require you to store your portable charger/battery pack in your carry-on luggage, NOT checked-in luggage.
1x Portable High-Power Flashlight 5000mAh Power Bank
1x Lanyard Attachment
1x USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
1x Instruction Manual
Based in Sunnyvale, California, USA.
We are a forward-thinking company that seeks to bring pure, simple, and economical gadgets to market while focusing on using the most premium of components to create products that exceed the quality of our competitors.
We believe in saving money on unnecessary frills and flashy marketing, so we can pass on those savings to our customers, we instead spend our time and money on improving the quality and reliability of our products.
Since being established in 2014, we have been working to meet this challenge and have cumulatively sold over 100 million portable chargers/battery packs worldwide.
Sensofinity, FNB Portside Building, 5 Buitengracht Street, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 8001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, M-F 9:00 am to 5 pm